On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 04:52:54PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Deslandes wrote:
> Ok thanks for help about aliases.
> Yet, I've got a new problem ...
>
> I created some users recently with good passwords, with good directories
>  e.g. >   ~user/.qmail > ./Maildir         (like others users for whom it works)
>             and a maildirmake Maildir      (too)
>  a qmail restart
>
> And when i send them mails, qmail says me there's no mailbox,
> Why ???

In your .qmail file, you can specify either a Maildir or a traditional
Unix mailbox (mbox) where qmail should deliver the mail. If you write
./Maildir/, qmail assumes that it should deliver to a Maildir. If you
write ./Maildir (without the trailing slash), qmail assumes you mean a
mailbox.

Check you .qmail file for the trailing slash and "man dot-qmail" for
more information.

> Thanks
>
> Pierre-Yves Deslandes

I hope that helps,