I'm unable to figure out from the FAQ and man pages how much concurrency
there is in local delivery when users have commands in their .qmail-*
files.  To be concrete, assume the following files are in ~ellen:

.qmail-foo
| foo

.qmail-bar
| bar

My questions are:

1. If a message arrives for ellen-foo, qmail-local will begin running foo.
If a second message to ellen-foo arrives while the first instance of foo is
running, will two foo processes run at once?

2. Same question, but about messages sent to ellen-foo and
ellen-bar.  Could the foo and bar processes run concurrently?

3. Am I right to assume that mail to different users is completely
independent; i.e., my having a slow process won't delay other users from
having their messages processed?

Thank you.

Ellen Spertus