I installed Qmailadmin and created a virtual domain and some users
for this domain so, I have emails like : [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] , ok
it's perfect but, I would like to know how can I get the emails sent to this
users(xxx,yyy) if they aren't users from the system(they are only users for
email) ? I tried to type this users and his password through a POP conection
but, the qmail didn't accepted the pop connetion for get this users emails.

                            Roberto Samarone Araujo