Greets qmailers.

One one my lusers insists on using emacs rmail for reading mail.  I'm
not an emacs user so I don't know a lick about it, but I do know it
doesn't talk to the Maildir format.  It wants mbox format.

Normally I would have her mail delivered to both Maildir and Mailbox but
NFS is in the picture.  grrrr!  Mailbox deliveries are out the window.

In short, does anyone have a patch, etc for emacs to allow it to talk to
Maildir, or know where to find one?  I poked around at qmail.org with no
luck.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
kw
--
1:43pm up 3 days, 14:50, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Keith Warno    [h]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> || [w]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>