Hi,
As my machine running qmail is named senfpott.gysar (a bogus name, used only
in our local network), it should masquerade any outgoing mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Now - as explained in the faq - I put
gymnasium-sarstedt.de into control/defaulthost. It worked - until I
configured serialmail. Now qmail seems to just ignore defaulthost, no matter
whether the mail is to a local or a remote address - it always shows <from:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
I already tried to change all the senfpott.gysars into gymnasium-sarstedt.de
(in me, defaultdomain etc.) which 1st isn't a good practice at all and 2nd
doesn't help either.
Of course I already checked if there's an environment variable set that
overrides defaulthost, but there is none.
Any help - or should I try the serialmail mailinglist?

Sebastian Steinlechner