Hi,

I am trying to install qmail, it installed ok and started fine.  I want all
mail to be delivered to /var/spool/mail/$USER, so I used this rc script -

#!/bin/sh

# Using splogger to send the log through syslog.
# Using binmail to deliver messages to /var/spool/mail/$USER by default.
# Using SVR4 binmail interface: /bin/mail -r

exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start \
'|preline -f /bin/mail -r "${SENDER:-MAILER-DAEMON}" -d "$USER"' \
splogger qmail

I used the /etc/init.d/qmail script from the Life with qmail to start qmail
with my server.  I am quite to new to qmail and would like to know what I
need to get mail from POP3 (using /var/spool/mail/$USER) and also how I
create POP3 accounts, as the Life with qmail only tells me about using the
./Mailbox thing.

Any ideas?  Thanks,

Jon