Thus said "David L. Nicol" on Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:12:46 CST:

> What about the "notification on delivery" stuff -- is that not
> an MTA feature?  Is it deprecated?  Rather it would be a feature
> of the MDA, has anyone added it to qmail-local?

You mean something like what is covered in "man qreceipt" ?  It depends
on what the user is expecting I guess...  If it is
Disposition-Notification-To then it has nothing to do with the MTA,
however, if it is Notice-Requested-Upon-Delivery-To then that is
covered...

Andy
  8:24pm  up 18 days, 22:43,  4 users,  load average: 1.11, 1.11, 1.04