Am Die, 21 Nov 2000 schrieb Matt Brown:
> Joao Costa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Does anyone know how to solve this problem? What is svscan suppose
> > to do? How can I get the parameters of svscan (read svscan's
> > instructions)?
>

> svscan takes one parameter, the service directory.

Does svscan also known as qmail-scanner. I remember head of a nessesary patch.
This patch is buggy and must be manual debugged. Someone of this list have done
this for himself.

Is some version of the corrected version of this patch existing in the net?
Is a version of qmail-scanner existing that includes a install-script that
includes the patching of the file - done by the mentioned patch.

Regards,
Ruprecht