Well, it seems the answer to my last question has raised yet another.

Has anyone on the list used Courier as a complete mail server?  If so, how
does it compare to qmail?

I started looking at qmail because of the security flaws that other's have
reported in sendmail.  However, now that I'm looking more into qmail, the
lack of static licensing concerns me.  I may be wrong, but from the looks of
it, Courier does most of what qmail does, and provides a more standard
license with the software.

I'm not trying to start a flame war here, just looking for advice from other
more experience Mail Server Admins.

Jamin W. Collins