At 03:58 PM 11/21/00 +0100, you wrote:
Hi,

I cam just to install rblsmtpd all tests mentionned in INSTALL file
works fine.
good.

But my problem Is about haw to include:
"tcpserver -p -v -x/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u1007 -g1007 0 25 \
    rblsmtpd qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | setuser qmaill accustamp | \
    setuser qmaill cyclog \
    -s1000000 -n5 /var/log/qmail/qmail-smtpd"
in my inetd.conf.

What, where have you read you have to include this on your inetd.conf ?
tcpserver is a "super-daemon" like inetd, it kind of binds programs to ports.

 don't have a file tcp.smtp.cdb anywhere in my /etc.

The cdb file is a cdb, of course, with rules on the access to the port  "controlled"
by the tcpserver. You build such a cdb with tcpmakectl:
/usr/local/bin/tcpmakectl /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb /tmp/tcprules.tmp

and then you feed the rules through standard input.
The rules are very simple, for instance:
192.168.1.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
201.121.23.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

etc.

= RTFM =

I use tcpserver, here line I intoduced in inetd.conf in order to take
into account tcpserver:
" tcpserver  -u -v 81 -g 80 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2> 1 \
| /var/qmail/bin/splogger smtpd 3 & "

duh? you have put this line into inetd.conf?

Thanks

Jose AP Celestino       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administration
SAPO - PT Multimedia