Dear list,

Using most recent versions of qmail and vpopmail on a RH6.0 thingy
I have a customer "hutch" on a virtual domain who wants to be able to easily mail news on specials to his previous customers. So I thought I would create a new address [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put a .qmail that contained all his customers mail addies in /home/vpopmail/domains/hisdomain/specials . But I want that only hutch should be able to mail to this list.
hutch dials up dynamically on another ISP. How can I do this? Apologies if this is the wrong list for this.

Thanks,
Tim