Hi all,

I've just re-installed qmail following the procedures in 'Life with qmail'.
When I use the command /usr/local/sbin/qmail start I get :-

Starting qmail: svscan.
:No such file or directory
:No such file or directory
:No such file or directory
:No such file or directory
...recursively

Can someone give me a hint as to what is happening ?

Something I was not sure of during the install procedure is the setting up of
maildir and users.
I believe I need to do this as I intend to use qmail-pop3d

I have used the approach as detailed in the installation and set up var/qmail/rc
as :-
exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH"  qmail-start "`cat
/var/qmail/control/defaultdelivery`"

in /var/qmail/control/defaultdelivery I have :-
./Maildir/

Do I need to use maildirmake for each user ? or is this done automatically if a
mail is recieved for a valid username ?

Thanks,
Phil hedley