From: Peter van Dijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 8:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Postgres

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 03:14:10PM -0200, Cleiton Luiz Siqueira wrote:
>     Does anyone know how I can set up qmail with postgres database?

As far as I know, nobody has written up the necessary patches yet.

If you could elaborate on your needs, we might be able to help you out.

For example, I use qmail (no shit :) with tables generated from mySQL. I
don't need any mySQL patches to qmail for that, just a way to get my
data from mysql to my tables
(http://www.dataloss.net/software/mysqlquery/ is what I use, homegrown
tool :)

Greetz, Peter