Hi...
        I don't write english very well so, I'm sorry about any
mistakes...

        I'm having a problem here to compile de qmail on Aix 4.3... when I
 did "make setup check", it generate this error after do some compilation:
 ----
         ./compile dns.c
        dns.c:11: parse error before `int'

        Stop.

 ----
        This line is a "extern int h_errno;"
        What's the problem?? Anybody knowns?

        I have already created the users like in INSTALL.ids...

        Please... somebody can help me....
        Bye