[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 01:01:55PM -0800, Nicholas Leonovich wrote:
> > Courier-IMAP is working well with Maildir for me...
> > http://www.inter7.com
>
> Does it play nice with Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express?

I'm running Courier IMAP 1.2.3 and accessing it with Outlook Express 5 on a
Win2K system.  So far, no complaints whatsoever.

It's been a while since I looked closely at the documentation concerning
client compatability, but the only real issue I remember reading about
Outlook is its annoying tendency to sometimes flood the server with IMAP
connections.  Courier IMAP has a way to limit the number of connections per
IP address, so this can be dealt with.

---Kris Kelley