I have installed Qmail before on earlier versions of RedHat and
Mandrake. But this time I am getting the following error messages on the
new RedHat7;

Nov 22 15:42:44 digitalp2 svscan: svc: warning: unable to control
/var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send: file does not exist
Nov 22 15:42:44 digitalp2 svscan: svc: warning: unable to control
/var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd: file does not exist
Nov 22 15:42:44 digitalp2 svscan: svc: warning: unable to control
/var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send/log: file does not exist
Nov 22 15:42:44 digitalp2 svscan: svc: warning: unable to control
/var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd/log: file does not exist

I have checked and made sure that no Sendmail or other pop mail are
running. Basically I follow the Adam D. McKenna qmail HOWTO.

A search of Google and the mailing archives points to someone having
problems with older daemontools, I am using 0.70.

At this stage I am not sure where else to look, any help would be most
welcome.
(has anyone installed qmail on RedHat7 yet...it did seem to compile ok)

Thanks
Malcolm