Hello,
 Who here has implemented some type of server side filtering in which users
somehow sort their incoming mail when all maildirs are owned by the same UID
and users are not able to log onto the machine?

 I thought of using procmail or something, but I don't want users to be able to
write files that will execute programs. Just simple filtering or forwarding.
Also, the problem of allowing a user to put a file into the maildir with their
name when they can't login to the machine and even if they did, the directory
permissions are 700 vmail:vmail exists.

 Any ideas on how to go about doing this?

Regards,
Mike