On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 12:14:57AM -0800, David Benfell wrote:
> I am trying to set up a virtual domain to be controlled by a user.

[snip]

> The purpose of this is to set up a secondary MX for our Star Trek fan
> club e-mail addresses.

If this is a secondary MX, you should add the domain name to rcpthosts *only*.
That's all the configuration necessary. Don't make it a virtual domain on this
server.

[snip]

> So far I have added trek.parts-unknown.org to /var/qmail/control/locals and
> /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts.  I have put an entry in
> /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains which looks like:

A domain should never be in both locals and virtualdomains. If it's in locals,
the virtualdomains entry will be ignored.

But if this is a secondary MX setup, it shouldn't be in either locals or
virtualdomains.

Chris