Hello!

I'm using qmail, VMailMgr, Courier-IMAP and PHP on my RedHat 7.0 box. The system is
based on virtual user accounts, with Maildir.

Are there any known issues with attachments/parts using this combination? The reason I
ask is that I have a PHP-script that open up a mailbox and read a message, but the
attachments can not be identified correctly, at least not in the same way they could
before (before I installed vmailmgr or did something else I've forgot). The same
script works fine on another server using other mail-stuff.

For example, $part->disposition never seem to contain anything, and in particular it
doesn't contain "ATTACHMENT" as it's supposed to do.

Pine and other mail readers can still see all the attachments correctly, so I guess it
after all _IS_ something wrong with my script but since it works on other servers it's
weird that it is not on this...

Any help would be appreciated.

---
Johan Björk