All,

I cannot get qmail to accept messages from the outside, i posted a missive
before and the replies that I got whilst swift and appreciated have not
resolved by problem.

The recieved error message is

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.mongrel.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

I was using ./Maildir/ but I have now changed to Mailbox in desperation.
My locals files is populated with mail.wonder.com, but still no cigar for
me.

Here are the contents of the files in my control directory

[mcuser01@mail control]$ more *
::::::::::::::
bouncefrom
::::::::::::::