Quoting John W. Lemons III ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> From Dan's own page:
>
> "But please don't send me email of the following types:
> qmail support questions. Send them to the qmail mailing list instead. "
>
> Kinda blows that "this isn't a support mailing list" idea out of the water,
> eh?

Rock bottom must hurt, when you hit it:

http://cr.yp.to/lists.html#qmail:
qmail: For discussion of the qmail package, the qmailanalog package,
the dot-forward package, and the fastforward package. To subscribe,
send an empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is
unmoderated and high-volume. There is a hypertext archive of the
mailing list at ORNL.

Please read FAQ, PIC.*, and the other documentation in the qmail
package before sending your question to the qmail mailing list.

May I (gently) draw your attention to the last paragraph? And may I
also invite you to read: http://qmail.org/top.html#paidsup ?

Popcorn anyone? [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Robin S. Socha http://socha.net/
"If you are too low a lifeform to be able to learn how to use the