"Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> It seems like I have an email that does not want to be delivered.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] keeps complaining about the host
> not being in it's list of rcphosts file tada yada yada....
>
> I've looked in the local and remote queue dir's but can't see anything. It
> does deliver all other mail to all other hosts (relaying is off of
> course)(Nothing in the queue because it's my devel qmail server)

Is it your own host that complains or is it the recipients host? If
all other mail gets delivered, I would assume that the problem is with
the MX for that domain, not with your own server.

> HELP

Had you told us the real address you're trying to reach you would have
gotten much more help. Why are you lying to the people whose help you want?

--
"I live in the heart of the machine. We are one."