hello all, can anybody help me with my problem please ?
(on the begining, sorry for my very bad english...)

i have one machine 'ikarus.visimpex.cz' on my local network (without
dns), where qmail-pop3d and qmail-smtpd is running (all via tcpserver).
i tried to connect to account 'user' from other machine (same network)
with windows os and outlook_express mail client (pop3 and smtp
server=ikarus.visimpex.cz). connecting to ikarus for new mails is ok,
but before new messages are received (or sended) there is too long
timeout. outl_express display message like "connected, but server has no
reaction after 60sec. wait or cancel ?". after click on 'wait' is
another long timeout (40+ sec), but client receive and send all messages
in the end. ping between this machines is ok (<10s). why there is so big
timeout ?

thank you.
mega