Hi,

            When I set up Qmail without 'rblsmtpd' module and try to telnet
to port 25, it repospond fastly but, after install 'rblsmtpd' module it
suffered a big delay. I would like to know what can I do to qmail respond
more fastly when 'rblsmtpd' is working.

            I put int my qmail.rc file the line :

                    /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -b 64 -c
64 -x/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -g 82 -u 82 -t 600 0 smtp /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | /var/qmail/bin/splogger smtpd &

                        Roberto Samarone Araujo