Thus spake Milen Petrinski ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> People will allways use Windows, no matter what the sysadmins say.

Then ignore that minority group and don't prolong their agony by giving
them access to non-solutions like virus scanners.

> The "lusers" want buttons, F1 and plug'n'play.

Buttons and F1 they can have on all platforms, plug and play has never
been farther away from reality as on Windows.

> The problem is not the OS security - most of the times there is no
> choise.  The man askes for an antivirus softwere, not for compare
> between OSes.

This is the biggest lie of computing: that there is no choice.
Everyone has hundreds of options, but the American culture apparently
revolves around taking the wrong choice, blaming it on circumstances and
whining about the consequences.

To be honest: I don't care at all what OS he is using.
I just can't stand his whining.

Felix