Ould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm asking if anyone using  "Live with qmail" find the
> following error:
>
> "supervise:fatal:unable to start qmail-smptd/run:
>  exec format error".

You have a typo somewhere.  There's no such thing as "qmail-smptd" as you
have above; did you mistype the error message?  It should be qmail-smtpd.
If you've got it the other way, supervise won't even be able to find it.

Otherwise the problem is you've got a typo in .../supervise/qmail-smtpd/run .
Download a new copy from "Life with qmail" and try again.

Charles