Alex Pennace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> qmail-smtpd rejects messages with an envelope sender (return-path)
> listed in badmailfrom, and does not act on the message From:
> header. To block mail from this guy, you would need to block mail
> with the null envelope sender (<>), which is certainly not what you
> want.

I could block a particular domain by putting the appropriate line into
the tcp.smtp database source and recompile the CDB.  But that is at
least a 2 step process and not as simple as
        echo "spam.more.com" >> /var/qmail/control/badmailfrom

Is there a simpler way of filtering on the information that qmail
puts into the ``Received:'' header?

  by my.server.com with SMTP; 5 Dec 2000 00:07:01 -0000

--
Manfred