* Brett Randall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> As yet, nobody has made, or even said that they are planning on making,
> a professional qmail list.

It's not gonna work because people won't pick it up, but:

mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] < /dev/null

running ezmlm-idx and made with (a.o. -u -s -X) (mod subscription,
subscriber posts only, no binary posts).

Archives are here:

http://socha.net/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?4

> I don't have the resources to do it, but I would like it. Do you have
> the resources?

Resources? You mean the 10cm ø cables coming out of this box?

> If not, then why are you sending this to the list? It has been mentioned
> numerous times, but nobody has yet put their hand up. To me, this topic
> itself is junk until someone decides to do something...someone with some
> bandwidth

Bandwidth. Yummie...

> and some ML experience.

What was the "e" word again? Whatever. I don't think running a DJB
mailing list without his permission is ok, but since you asked for it...

Oh. You're a moderator now. Enjoy. }:->

Robin