I've setup my assign file in /var/qmail/users so that it includes the
following line (group and uid redacted):

+ken:ken:XXX:XX:/home/ken:::

Interestingly, when I send mail from Yahoo to the following address

        ken|cook%40cooking.com|[EMAIL PROTECTED]

it works, but won't work when I send from one of my other systems, which
also runs qmail. Here's the error message I receive:

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at arta.com.
        I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

        <ken|cook%40cooking.com|[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
        Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4)

Why would this work from Yahoo but not my own system? Thanks in advance for
any help you can shed on the problem.

- David