Quoting Eric Walters ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> I have installed the relay-ctrl package

... which has nothing to do with qmail and is discussed on the bgware
list.

> It does start OK, but it cannot authenticate me.  It just keeps
> taking me back to the dialogue asking for userid and password.  I am
> not sure that it has logged anything because I am not sure where it
> would log it.

Did you read the man page for relay-ctrl-allow? Did you create the
necessary files in /etc/relay-ctrl? Are your tcprules in a strange
place? Do the paths to the executables fit?
--
Robin S. Socha http://socha.net/
"If you are too low a lifeform to be able to learn how to use the