I'm having a slight problem getting qmail to deliver messages correctly for
a virtual domain i'm trying to set up.  The domain is neondesign.net,  to
an account named raw.  control/virtualdomains has neondesign.net:raw in
it,  and neondesign.net is in rcpthosts and locals,  ~raw/.qmail-default
has ./Mailbox.   sending mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] works,  but no other
[EMAIL PROTECTED] works.  it just gets kicked back with "no mailbox
here by that name".   I have a feeling that it's something simple that i'm
overlooking.  Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.   Thanks.