Martin Volesky wrote:

> >Ken Jones writes...
> >
> >There has been proof on this list that overall performance of
> >qmails delivery mechanism is more efficent that "other MTA agents"
> >multiple delivery mechanisms.
> >

> Ken, I agree with you that the qmail delivery process is possibly more efficient.
>However, when talking to large mail hubs that
> use any type of connection queing/throtling mechanisms, the qmail method may run
>into problems.

Martin,

I understand your problem. However, you do not have any proof.
Please provide proof of your imagined "problem" so that real
people can design fixes to your "problem".

Without real proof and measured performance, your supositions
are just fancifal abstractions. And have no real persumption
to reality.

Ken Jones