Thus spake Jean Caron ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> First question, I have to move my mail server behind my firewall (it was
> in front until now). My goal is to have the firewall accept all mail for
> the domain, and forward "everything" "as is" to the mail server, inside.
> A dumb relay, is all I need.

Don't do that.
It degrades performance and reliability and increases the complexity of
the system and with that the risk for security problems.

If what your signature is right, i.e. that you are working on network
optimization, than you should see why this is a bad idea.

Felix