Hi,

I have mostly a simular problem, this seems to be a hard
problem. I beneficied of helps of several people but have
stil some problems.
In my case I have mail relay in DMZ and mail server in LAN.

[internet]-----[Routeur]-----[DMZ]----[Firewall]-----[LAN]

without setting a firewall all work fine. But when setting
firewall, I can only sent (outcoming messages), but no
incoming ones can reach to me. My relay does not stock
messages, it forward them directly to the local mail one.

Is a simular fierwall with only two cards is appropriated?
Can it communicate in the two senses (in/out)?
What I must doing in order to let it works in the two
sense?

Thanks for any helps.