Hi,

I have been looking for a solution for our mail server
problem on net and after reading lots of sendmail and
qmail documents I am totally confused :)

My requirements are  :

1. We have a domain name on net www.machsim.com, the
hosting company provides pop boxes but no SMTP
service. We need the linux box to send the messages.

2. We have a linux server at the company. It runs
squid etc. We want to use this PC for as an internet
and intranet mail server so that when
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sends a mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], message will never need to go
outside and stay in the intranet. Any mail that is
written to some other domain shall be sent via
internet.

3. We want the linux server to send the messages in
the queue and get mails stored in the server outside (
machsim.com ) which is hosted by a hosting company in
US.

Before going in to technical configuration issues, I
feel that I need to understand the big picture. I
would appreciate any suggestions on a model and a
configuration as well as other ideas.

Thanks. A lot.

Devrim Erdem