Interesting Indeed, Kills my OE 5.5.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Kelley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 11:27 AM
To: QMail Mailing List
Subject: Re: How to get Mail delivery in form cgi´s work

> If you want to have fun with Outlook Express users, put this in your
signature:

> "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Doe"@example.com
>
> I don't know if that's a legal address, but its mere presence in an e-mail
> message will cause Outlook Express to freeze and eventually consume all of
your
> memory...

"Thanks for the warning," says the person who read this message with Outlook
Express.  Incidentally, nothing happened, aside from the address being
incorrectly parsed by OE's mailto linker.  I use version 5.

By the way, playing strictly by RFC 821's rules, that is a valid email
address.

---Kris kelley