Hi,

    The qmail is working very well.

    I'm trying to remove a message doing the following:

Script to start send:

    supervise /var/qmail/supervise/send | \
        setuidgid qmaill tai64n | setuidgid qmaill tai64nlocal | \
        setuidgid qmaill multilog s1000000 n5 /var/qmail/log/send &

Script to stop:

    svc -dx /var/qmail/supervise/send

Steps:

1) stop the send
2) ps ax | grep remote ==> to see the messages that are currently being sent
2.5) kill with -15 the qmail-remote process of the message(s) I want to
cancel
3) tail -f /var/qmail/log/send/current ==> until I see "exiting..."
4) qmail-qread to see the number of messages I want to kill
5) cd /var/qmail/queue
    find . -name NUMBER -exec rm -f {} \;
6) start the send again

Sometimes I see the following error:
multilog: fatal: unable to switch to current directory: access denied

At this time, the queue is running but no log, then I kill the send again
and try again to start it, sometimes it works, but sometimes the error is
still there...

How can I stop this error? Is the way I'm trying to delete message ok?

Thanks,

Ari