* Peter Brezny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001213 14:46]:
> I'm working on configuring qmail with vpopmail.

Er, you'd probably be better off, then, on the vpopmail mailing list. Send
e-mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to subscribe.

> I would like to be able to specify the location for mail storage
> specifically for each virtual domain.
>
> Is there a way to do this?

I don't *think* so, but there is with vmailmgr (<http://www.vmailmgr.org/>).
In fact, vmailmgr sort of revolves around this construct.

/pg
--
Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---