From: Jesus Arnaiz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 2:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VPOPMAIL Problem

Hi Everyone!

I use qmail as my MTA and I have vpopmail installed. The problem is I create
a virtualdomain with virtual users and I want to do this: All e-mail sent
to a pop user put the mail in the Maildir of the user, and all e-mail sent
an address which do not exists like ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) should be sent
an external address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). I do this:

I create the popusers.

----.qmail-default------
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' [EMAIL PROTECTED]
------------------------

----.qmail-postmaster---
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think this should work but all e-mail I send goes to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Can anybody help me?.

Thanks in advance

--