Alex Pennace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 04:21:15PM +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > 1.can I install ucspi-unix,not install ucspi-tcp?
>
> I am not familiar with "ucspi-unix."

It is an implementation of the ucspi protocol running over Unix domain sockets
instead of TCP sockets.  It's written by Bruce Guenter; see
http://em.ca/~bruceg/ for more.

> > 2.After install ucspi-tcp,qmail-1.03+16patches,and daemontools(downloaded
> > from http://em.cn/~bruceg/qmail+patches), I telnet mail-abuse.org,it can't
> > through the ninth test way.  what can I do?

To clarify:  did you "telnet mail-abuse.org" or "telnet mail-abuse.org 25"?
If the former, it has nothing to do with SMTP.

Charles