On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Andy Bradford wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:17:40 +0200, Seby wrote:
>
> >     How can i configure qmail to allow a users to send emails only to
> >   the localhost.. and to can not send emails romote (to another host)
>
> echo 0 > /var/qmail/control/concurrencyremote
> Might do the trick---but I believe that would just hold the mail in the
> queue until it timed out.  That may not be exactly what you're looking
> for.
        sorry... but a meant to say a specific user not all users.....

> Andy

                        -=Ionita Sebastian=-
                                http://lapd.cj.edu.ro/~seby
                                E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think
little of robbing; and from robbing he next comes to drinking and
Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination."
                -- Thomas De Quincey (1785 - 1859)