Am Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2000 19:59 schrieb Fernando Costa de Almeida:

> >     I need to know how exactly ezmlm works with database support

So the ezmlm mailing list would be the right place to ask.

> because
> Im implementing a web mailing system here.... Let me explain better how
> it works.
>     We have a customer database here in a MS SQL server, and frequently
> someone has to send emails to all of them, or to specific ones. In
> another machine we have FreeBSD 4.0, ezmlm and qmail. So I made a web
> interface that allows the user to put the message of the email, subject,
> from, etc. and a lot of options that selects the right customers of the
> database. The cgi process the options, makes a dinamic query to MS SQL,
> import the users and insert them into the mysql local database of ezmlm,
> in a list called generic. After this proccessing, I send the contents of
> the email to this list and finished...

Can't see the need for ezmlm here. Just call qmail-inject for every
recipient. man qmail-inject is your friend.

>     But what happens if another user uses the system while the first is
> still being sending? Ezmlm makes a unique select to mysql, so changes in
> the table after the sending process begins take no effect? Or I have to
> wait until the first process finishes to start the second?
>
>     Hope my question is clear, and sorry about my English... :-(
>
>     Thanks!!!
>
> --
>                    It's not a bug, it's tradition!

Henning Brauer         |  BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS        |  Roedingsmarkt 14
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     |  20459 Hamburg
www.bsws.de            |  Germany