This list may be the ultimate trap.

I've tried so many different things, followed so many advices... but
still around in utter frustration!

Here follows header lines from the msgs I receive from the qmail mailing
list:

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Dec 01
08:51:41 2000 Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've sent coutless msgs to :

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
qmail-carotte
qmail-navet
qmail-pamplemousse
qmail-pissenlit
qmail-sesame

"en vain"

never received any thing back from those automated addresses.

Could someone definitely help with this matter ?

And anyone who would suggest that I'm no subscriber, or that
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is not registered, or that I registered with
another address, or God knows what, should ask how in the world
do I receive qmail stuff at this address with a well formed
qmail return address precisely based on mine.

MILLIONS OF THANKS

Franck