jf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    Most of them are the same.
>    Pls tell me how to deal with it.

There are several approaches you can take:

1.  Wait it out.  Those messages will eventually all be bounced or delivered,
and your queue will drop back to 0 messages.  This will take time.

2.  Stop qmail and qmail-smtpd.  Use qmHandle (www.qmail.org) to remove the
messages from the queue.  Restart qmail and qmail-smtpd.  You may have to
repeat this process if the spammer continues to use your domain as his
envelope sender, which is what I assume is causing this.

3.  Stop accepting all mail temporarily, bouncing it all immediately.
You could do this by doing:
        cp /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts.save
        echo "" >/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
This will affect legitimate mail for you as well.

Charles