Quoting martin langhoff ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
>       sorry for being OT. I need help to diagnose an errormsg I'm receiving
> from a remote MTA -- mainly to show it's the other admin who's in fault.
> Or else repair my error and be humble about it :). To make matters
> worse, the errormsg is unknown to me: seems to be coming from a box I
> think is running WinNT.

The MTA is sendmail.  The problem is that sendmail on that machine
does not know it's supposed to handle email for reino.com.ar.  This
would be analogous to installing qmail but not putting your domain
into locals, even though there is an MX record pointing to you.

Most people put local domains for sendmail into a file named
sendmail.cw, but they can also be specified in sendmail.cf.

Aaron