On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Nathan Harmon wrote:

> When someone sends email to a dot-qmail alias I have specified in
> ~alias/, the message shows up twice in the msg-log created by
> queue_extra.
>
> Question is, is there a filter to get rid of this. Or have I misconfigured.
>
> BACKGROUND:  The qmail source was modified as instructed by
> the qmail-howto (among other things). ~alias/msg-log is actually
> a symbolic link which points to /var/allmail/INBOX. /var/allmail
> is on a seperate fixed disk.

Show us the exact line(s) you changed in the source.

Show us the contents of the relevant ~alias/.qmail-XXXX file.

Show us the exact details of the symlink mentioned above (are you sure
that's what you did, because you make no mention of ~alias/.qmail-log,
or similar, AND a .qmail file can't just be a symlink to a mailbox).

--
Regards
Peter

"If you kill all your unhappy customers, you'll only have happy ones left"