On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 01:56:14PM -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
:
: Create one file containing the appropriate forward directive, and
: symlink or hardlink it to .qmail-virt1-postmaster, .qmail-virt2-postmaster,
: etc.
:
: If you don't like the brute force approach, you could have separate
: entries in virtualdomains for the role accounts you want:
:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:postmaster
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:postmaster
: virtdomain1.com:virtuser1
: virtdomain2.com:virtuser2

Maybe I've just been spoiled by using other MTAs.  I was hoping to
avoid this type of duplication.

I guess what I really hoping for was a method of expanding wildcards in
the assign file (eg *-root:...).

Anyway, thanks for the pointers...

        --Jerry

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 703.599.6023               ||  matter of life or death...
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           ||  ...It's much more important