Chad W Hinton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible to configure a single qmail-pop3d daemon to service
> multiple virtual domains?  I have attempted to RTFM and have not found
> anything that says that I can/cannot specifically do this.

qmail-pop3d doesn't really care about these issues; it's your checkpassword
implementation that needs to.  The standard checkpassword only verifies
against regular system accounts, but there are many alternative checkpassword
implementations to support what you want to do, and more.

In fact, there's a whole section of the page at www.qmail.org which is
dedicated to checkpassword versions.

Charles