Hi All,

We have an application where we want to add a process of spam rejection.
Fully automated spam rejection is not wanted, as not a single non-spam
should not be redirected to /dev/nul. Also, full spam rejection is required.

We want something like moderated mailing lists, where a defined user gets
the mail identified as spam and is able to reverse the rejection of mail,
in addition to bouncing the mail which has escaped the spam filters.

Anyone know of such an application? Qmail/vmailmgr preferred but if any
other available, we would love to have pointers, so that we can study it
for adaptation purposes.

IAC, can somebody please give me some idea how such a thing can be
implemented in qmail/vmailmgr scenario?

How should the application get mail from qmail/vmailmgr...at which point in
the process of sending the mail to the mailbox?

How should the application put the mail to vmailmanager mailbox?

Would like to use existing qmail/vmailmgr procedures wherever possible!!

Hope someone can help me.

With best regards.
Sanjay.