Am Dienstag,  2. Januar 2001 17:35 schrieb Russell Nelson:
> Henning Brauer writes:
>  > You might want to check qmail-ldap, it has native clustering support
>  > doing exactly what you want. Download at http://www.nrg4u.com,
>  > Documentation at http://www.lifewithqmail.org/ldap/.
> Yeah.  The problem with the qmail-ldap patch is that it has a bunch of
> unrelated stuff in it, e.g. anti-spam, and TLS.

I found especially these two _very_ usefull - your mileage may vary.
qmail-ldap is very well suited for ISP operation, for "normal" usage there
may be to much features included.

Many features can be disabled at compile time.

--

Henning Brauer         |  BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS        |  Roedingsmarkt 14